Since September 2009, ÖFSE is operating the C3-Library for International Development in cooperation with Baobab and Frauen*solidarität.
The C3-Library for International Development provides a wide range of media and information on:
- International development policy and development cooperation
- Austria 's public and private development policy and cooperation
- Developments in the Global South
- Key issues pertaining to development studies and political economy: globalisation, migration, Global Education, climate change and ecology, International trade and investment policy, education, labour and human rights
- Global education
- International feminist theories, international women`s and LGBTI movements
- The "Missio" Special Collection on theology and development
- The Special Collection "Latin America" on the economics, politics, history, societies and ecology in the Latin-American Countries
The C3-Library for International Development is open to the public. On-site use of library facilities is free of charge. To order and borrow books, a library card is required. Almost all media from the library's holdings can be borrowed for use at home.